The Hidden Wiki verified list and the best Tor (.onion) search engines:
- The TOR Project – free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication and web-browsing.
- OnionShare – open source tool that lets anonymously share a file of any size.
- DuckDuckGo – internet anonymous search engine that emphasizes protecting searchers’ privacy and avoiding the filter bubble of personalized search results.
- Tor66 – search engine.
- Ahima – search engine.
- Dark.fail – darknet sites online status.
- HST – Hidden Services Today.
- Tor.taxi – your ride to darknet.
- Darknetlive – deepweb news about arrests, accidents etc.
- The Tor Times – underground news media.
- Whonix OS – operating system you can run in a virtual machine to maximize your online anonymity.
- Qubes OS – one of the most secure operating system availiable today.
- LocalMonero – buy or sell monero anonymously without KYC & AML.
- Wasabi Wallet – open-source, non-custodial, privacy-focused Bitcoin desktop wallet for Windows, Linux, MacOS.
- Samourai Wallet – privacy-focused, non-custodial, open-source, Bitcoin wallet for Android platform.
- XMR Guide – learn how to use Monero anonymously & safe.
- CryptoStamps – buy postage with cryptocurrencies (XMR, BTC, DASH, BCH, LTC, ETH and more).
- Dread – one of the most famous worldwide deepweb forums.
- BlockStream – open source block explorer providing detailed blockchain data across Bitcoin, Testnet, and Liquid.
- Blockchair – Blockchain explorer
- Tech Learning Collective – apprenticeship-based technology school for radical organizers.
- Psychonaut Wiki – encyclopedia of psychonautic.
- TheHiddenWiki – the Hidden Wiki 2021 onion link.
- Dark dot Fail – anonymous journalist researching Tor: the uncensored internet.
- DNM Bible – the Darkmarkets bible for buyers.
- Tor Nyx – command-line monitor for Tor, where you can get detailed real-time info about tor relay, connections, logs etc.
- Just Paste – darkweb pastebin with own API.
- Dark Net Pedia – educational portal about Dark Net.
- H-indexer – deepweb links catalog.
- Catalyst – find job in darknet, hire freelancer for Bitcoin & Monero.
- Digital Goods – reseller of digital products such as VPN accounts, email accounts & proxies. XMR & BTC payments accepted.
- Dread – one of the most famous worldwide deepweb forums.
- Reddit – official Reddit onion Tor link.
- Dread Alert – Dread forum status page.
- Rutor – main Russian deepweb forum.
- Breaking Bad Forum – the forum of professional participants of the drug market.
- Xss.is – famous Russian deepweb forum about hacking.
- Exploit.in – the most famous Russian deepweb hacking forum.
- ProCrd – famous Russian carding forum.
- Sky-Fraud – Russian carding forum.
- Top4 – famous Russian drugs forum.
- Sat-forum – Russian Simple machines forum.
- Fuckav – famous Russian deepweb forum.
- Аноним – Russian deepweb forum.
- Два.ч – Russian free speach forum.
- probiv.cc – Russian forum Probiv.
- SuprBay – the PirateBay torrent-tracker Forum.
- Hidden Answers – place where users ask for advice, share stories, and talk about a wide variety of topics.
- Torum – crypto-driven, multi-functional, self-governing forum.
- PsyCO – Ukrainian deepweb drugs forum.
- LABRC – Sekta Lab, Ukrainian deepweb forum about Cannabis & other stuff.
- Darknet – Polish deepweb forum.
- NZ Darknet – darknet forum.
- Helium – deepweb forum.
- Raddle – famous forum in Tor network.
- Torigon – another darknet forum.
- Libre forum – famous underground forum.
- ONNIFORUMS – discussions forum focused on security and anonymity.
- HackTown – forum for hackers.
- Ramble –
- Truth Board –
- BreachForums – just another forum.
- The Hub – deepweb cross-market discussion forum and darknet news center.
- Darknet Federation – non-profit true free speech forum for darknet illuminates.
- HM forum – forum about anonymity & security.
- SkyWalkers forum – famous torum in Tor network.
- CryptBB – forum, that focuses on security & anonymity.
- MadIRC – A hand-crafted IRC client that you can enjoy.
- d/Dread – the official community for Dread announcements, discussion, and feedback.
- d/DarkNetMarkets – user discussion about the DNMs and Vendors.
- d/OpSec – discussion of OpSec, Threat Models, Protection, Assessment & Countermeasures.
- d/HiddenService – the best parts of the anonymous internet!
- d/hacking – everything related to hacking, opsec, and programming. Anonymity, coding & news.
- d/CafeDread – this is always a fun subdread to visit. An oasis of mystery.
- Just Paste – darkweb paste with own API.
- V3 Paste – tor paste.
- DeepPaste – deepweb paste.
- Tor Paste – encrypted and anonymous Paste.
- Anonymix – high-volume anonymous Bitcoin mixer.
- CryptoMixer – cryptocurrency tumbling service.
- BitMix – Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dash tumbling service.
- AgoraDesk – person-to-person cryptocurrency exchange with own escrow service.
- Robosats – BTC/FIAT peer-to-peer privacy-focused exchange over lightning.
- Boltz – account-free, lightning-friendly crypto exchange.
- Antinalysis – the Bitcoin address risk analyzer.
- KYCnot.me – the listing of the best anonymous Exchange services without KYC.
- Monero Mixer – anonymous XMR tumbler.
- KSwap – Kilos swap service.
- LocalMonero – buy or sell Monero anonymously without KYC & AML.
Anonymous email services & chats:
- Riseup – online communication tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change.
- ProtonMail – secure open source email based in Switzerland.
- TempMail Plus – temporary Mail, 10-minutes mail.
- ASAPmail – free anonymous email service with 50 mb storage.
- SecMail – email service that allows you to send and receive mails without violating your privacy.
- Cock.li – onion email provider.
- Sigaint – secure email services.
- Elude – anonymous email service.
- TorBox – unbeatable Mailbox service in TOR.
- Systemli Webmail – safe and trustworthy communication services.
- Ctemplar – anonymous email hosted in Iceland, that do not stockpile your personal data.
- Mail2Tor – free anonymous e-mail service to protect your privacy.
- Kozonygi OnionMail – email service built by tramaci and mes3hacklab/
- MailCity – another email service, but isn’t free.
- GoTOR Messenger – open-source p2p encrypted messenger.
- Null Message
- Titan XMPP
- The Free Community
- Black Hat Chat
- ANK Chat
Domains, VPS and Tor hosting:
- Njalla – privacy-aware domain service and VPS provider, that protects users from ferocious domain predators. All servers are located in Sweden.
- BitVPS – accountless VPS hosting for cryptocurrency.
- IncogNet – your privacy friendly ISP.
- Impreza Host – offshore hosting provider.
- NiceVPS – Uncensored Hosting provider.
- UDN – is Tor-friendly Internet Service Provider in Kiev/Kyiv.
- Cockbox – is a small, Tor-friendly, privacy-oriented Bitcoin VPS provider.
- OneHost – cPanel Tor hosting provider. It provides Tor Hidden Services to customers wanting to host their sites via their own onion address.
- BlackCloud – anonymous hosting.
- Anonymous File Hosting – another anon hosting.
- Putem – anon hosting.
- Freedom Hosting Reloaded – anonymous Tor hosting with PHP/MySQL support.
- Ablative Hosting – provides three different types of hosting solutions: ClearNet hosting with Single Hop onion, Multi Hop onion hosting (fully hidden service) and the QuadHop onion hosting (for the truly paranoid). It is possible to buy onion hosting with Monero (XMR).
- Ablative hosting – anonymous hosting that accepts Bitcoin and Monero.
- OnionLand hosting – onion hosting with free custom onion address & 1-click WordPress install.
- Privex – dedicated and virtual servers, located in: Sweden, Germany, Finland. Accepts: XMR, BTC, LTC, HIVE / HBD, EOS, DOGE.
- FlokiNet – freedom of speech, anonymous hosting provider.
- Kaizushi – hosting, shell accounts, vendor stores, and virtual private servers.
- CloudFlare – CloudFlare onion mirror.
- TorWhois – Tor Whois database.
- Nulltrace – unarmed security services/trainings.
- FileBox – anonymous file hosting.
- Dump.li – image hosting.
- CryptoStorm – virtual private network service provider in TOR network for the truly paranoid.
- MullVad VPN – virtual private network service.
- Njalla VPN – virtual private network service by the famous provider Njal.la
- AirVPN – virtual private network service.
- Endchan – the imageboard at the end of the universe. This is an anonymous imageboard that promotes ideas over identity.
- Neinchan –
- Picochan –
- Fatchan –
FileShare & torrents:
- SecureDrop – open source software platform that NGOs and media organizations can install to accept leaked information from whistleblowers safely.
- OnionShare – open source tool that lets anonymously share a file of any size.
- The Pirate Bay – download music, movies, games, software and much more. The Pirate Bay is the galaxy’s most resilient BitTorrent site.
- Demonoid – onion torrents.
- TorrentGalaxy – deepweb torrents.
- Rutor – one of the most famous Russian torrent tracker.
- Key Base – secure messaging and file-sharing.
- Snowfl – one of the biggest torrent aggregators.
- Lufi Espiv Files – free speech file histing software.
- SongStems – music share service.
- DeepWebArchive – onion web pages archive.
- ProPublica – independent, nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism with moral force.
- The Onion Web –
- CIA –
- FSFE –
- SoylentNews – open-source and community-oriented news aggregator where users can submit their stories.
- British Broadcasting Corporation – BBC news.
- New York Times – New York Times news.
- Deutsche Welle – News and current affairs from Germany and around the world.
- Tape – News aggregator.
- Facebook – is a official mirror that allows access to Facebook through the Tor protocol, using its .onion top-level domain.
- Galaxy 3 – underground social network, where you can find computer code experts, people searching for adult dates, and other interesting individuals.
- Sekret – free speech secure social network, where you can share your secrets.
- Torigon – social network.
- CryptBB – social network.
- Anonymous IRC chat
- Dark tech – high life blog about the friends from DarkNet.
- Planet Debian – official Debian developers onion mirror.
- Gray Scale – Japanese blog about deep web exploring and more.
- Beneath VT – exploring Virginia Tech’s steam tunnels and beyond.
- Deep web radio.
- Encyclopedia dramatica.
- Jake’s Thoughts – blog.
- Dark like my soul.
- Scientology Archive.
- All the latest news for tor.
- Michael Blizek.
- AYPSELA News.
- Blog about Stories.
- Mike Tigas.
- Sam Whited.
- An Open Letter to Revolutionaries.
- Lucky Eddie’s Home.
- Fravia’s Web Searching Lore.
- Matt Traudt – expert on privacy and security performing research and development on Tor.
- Marxists Internet Archive – collection of books and materials about marxism.
- Cheena – Japanese blogger, web developer and security researcher.
- Phpizza – blog-reusme of designer & developer.
Russian deepweb links:
- Словесный Богатырь – another Russian library, where you can find millions of books.
- Russian community – market and anonymous talks about security.
- Hydra Market – Russian dark marketplace, operating since 2015. Connected with forums LegalRC & WayAway. [Closed by Authorities]
- Hydra Test – all drugs tests from the famous Hydra Marketplace with region filters and more.
- Amberoad – Russian anonymous market.
- DarkSeller – Russian vendor review.
- BHW forum – Russian deepweb forum.
- Флибуста – independent Russian wiki library.
- Russian onion union.
German deepweb links:
- Deutschland im Deep Web – German forum. [offline]
- Germania ist der Nachfolger von Deutschland im Deep Web 3
- Crimenetwork – Crimenetwork unleashed scene.
- Das ist Deutschland hier 2.0 – German board.
Non-English deepweb links:
- GTF – Greek tor forum.
- Cebulka – Polish deepweb/darknet forum.
- Dimension X – Polish Darkweb Bible.
- Cipolla 2.0 – Italian Community.
- Bibliothèque – la bibliothèque et ses cercles infernaux (french darknet book library).
- PoliceTrack – ne vous faites plus suivre par la police.
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- French deep web community.
- Japanese deepweb community.
- Ankkaserver – Finland deepweb blog, fighting for free net.
- DeepTR Forum – deep web Türkce forum sitesi.
- HackTech – Japanese deepweb Reddit analog.
- I libri di Albin – più di 10.000 ebook in formato EPUB/PDF.
- הבלוג האפל – Yiddish deep web portal.
- Legal Cases – multilanguage database of criminal, civil, administrative, arbitrage court cases.
- NewsArab – news and anti-corruption website where citizens can report about abuse by authority.
- Dade – 0xdade’s own personal gibson.
- Le Journal Du Dark Net – the famous French online Deepweb Magazine.
We don’t support/promote/encourage any illegal activity. All the information on our website is published for informational purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our site is strictly at their own risk.
What is The Hidden Wiki?
The internet can be both a fascinating and terrifying place, depending on how you use it. Apart from the regular websites we are familiar with, a few people venture into some corners of the web; one of them is The Hidden Wiki. A platform is known for being home to crypto-enthusiasts, activists, researchers, and those looking for websites beyond the reach of conventional search engines.
So what is The Hidden Wiki? It is a website part of the Deep Web and is a collection of links to other websites not indexed by search engines like Google or DuckDuckGo. TheHiddenWiki.cc is curated by anonymous community members who scour the Tor network (a browser for accessing the best deep web links) and contribute links to various websites that users can find on The Hidden Wiki home page. Users can find forums that offer anonymity and encrypted communication, ideal for activists discussing sensitive information.
We highly recommend using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and a secure browser like Tor to protect your identity while browsing The Hidden Wiki. Additionally, avoid downloading anything from the site or accessing sensitive personal information like banking details.
The Hidden Wiki is constantly changing, with many websites going down or being seized by law enforcement agencies. However, new legit dark web links are constantly popping up, and the site remains a popular hub for journalists and activists alike.
Exploring the dark web: How to access The Hidden Wiki and find best deep web links?
Before we dive in, it’s important to note that accessing the Darknet can be risky if you don’t take the proper precautions. Ensure your antivirus software is up to date, and consider using a VPN to mask your IP address and ensure your anonymity. Now, let’s get started!
First, you’ll need to download and configure the Tor Browser, the most popular way to access the Dark Web: https://www.torproject.org/download/
Once the Tor is installed, please open it and enter the following address into the address bar: https://thehiddenwiki.cc/.
You’ll be taken to The Hidden Wiki’s official home page, which has links to various categories of sites. Like the regular internet, the Deep Web has a wide range of content available, so you’ll want to be careful where you click.
Remember that The Hidden Wiki isn’t a static website, so the links may be updated frequently after they are verified. If you find a link that doesn’t work, try searching for a new one online or asking for help on a Dread forum.